Welcome to Love Ski Clothes. We are committed to protecting your personal data and respect your privacy. The below privacy notice details how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and informs you about your privacy rights. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies.
Who we are?
Love Ski Clothes (Love Golf Ltd)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Burlington Gardens
What information do we collect?
The information we may collect from you includes the following;
First name, surname, title, address, email address and telephone number
- Transaction data which details information about payments (but not storing payment details) to and from you of products you have purchased through us.
- Profile data which includes your password, username and purchases made by you. However, passwords and usernames are not visible to Love Ski Clothes.
- Usage data which includes details of how you use our website.
- Marketing and communication data which details your preference in receiving marketing information.
How do we use personal information?
We may use the details we collect from you when you set up an account, purchase products, respond to marketing communication or surveys, use the website or use certain other site features in the following ways;
- To help personalise the content and user experience
- To process your transactions quickly and respond to your customer service requests.
- If you have chosen to receive marketing information from us, we may send you periodic emails. You can ask us at any time to stop receiving marketing messages. When you register with us you will be given the choice to opt in or out of our mailing list.
When do we share personal data?
The privacy of your personal data is extremely important to us. Therefore, your data will not be shared with any third parties or partners of Love Ski Clothes. Your date will only be used for the purpose of business operations and for marketing purposes if we have received your prior consent via the online sign-up form or verbally. Your date will only be stored on our website operators' secure system (Shopify) and on our email marketing platform, both of which are only accessible by authorised personnel.
Where do we store and process personal data and how long for?
For tax purposes we have to keep basic information about our customers for six years, which is contained behind a secure network. However, the personal data will remain on the secure network until we are requested to remove by the customer
Your rights in relation to personal data
In some circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection;
- Access to personal information
- Correction and deletion
- Withdrawal of consent
- Data portability
- Restriction of processing and objection
- Lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Offie
Questions and feedback